Monday, September 1, 2014

Virginia's View Challenge


Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Today I'm Guest Designing for my super talented friend , Virginia...YAY!!!
As you all know Virginia runs a very popular challenge called...Virginia's View challenge.

This month's theme is PAPER PIECING

Here is my card....
Usually I paper piece images...like floral or dresses , etc. Today I used a background stamp for this technique.
This gorgeous background stamp is from Hero Arts.
I used Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things paper pad . 
For a more fun look, I painted few chevrons with liquid gold leaf paint.
For sentiment I picked Simon Says Stamps' die and gold glitter cardstock.
I really like how it turned out!!!
Hope you like my card!!!

This card is for the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp -  Anything Goes.
Crafty Bloggers Network -Anything Goes.
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes.

To play along with  VV Challenge#7 , please visit HERE.

Thank you Virginia for having me as your GDT this month!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

12 comments:

Hussena said...

What a stunning card Piali ..I love the painted and the paper pieced chevrons so much :) They look so beautiful !

conil said...

Stunning...the touches of gold enhance this patterned paper immeasurably.

~amy~ said...

super awesome piali! I totally thought that was a piece of pattern paper not a stamped background that you paper pieced! Fabulous pops of gold!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love how you've coloured in different colours and the gold sentiment makes the card very classy.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Lucy E. said...

This card is so gorgeous!!
I applaud your attention to detail.

Tracey McNeely said...

Piali you created such a beautiful paper piece! Combining the paper and stamp is brilliant!!

Kathy G. said...

wow such a creative card. Really like the painted gold chevrons too.

Shelly said...

LOVE this! Absolutely, amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at CFTH. Very eye catching.
Cheers Nicole

Becca Cruger said...

I adore this card. It's so art deco inspired! Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Latevola said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! Those little gold chevrons are the special touch!!

Virginia L. said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for guest designing! This card is ever so trendy and gorgeous! And congrats on the Hero Arts Tweet, too!