Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fabulous!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

I'm taking a break from packing to share a Purple Onion Designs DT card.
There are boxes everywhere...its crazy here. 
Today I'll start packing my crafty stuff... (note to self) I should stopping buying more crafty stuff, I already have tons of them.

I ♥♥♥ this card!!!!
POD- Ruby stamp is name absolute favorite...I love owl images and this is super cute!!
I used some gorgeous Heidi Swapp DP for my background.
I partially stamped POD- Bunting image twice and colored them with copics.
Love the vibrant colors of this card.

This card is for the following challenges...
Crafting for all Seasons - Things with wings.
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes.
Sweet Stamps -Anything goes.


Did you check out the GIVEAWAY yet??? If not, just click HERE to enter.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so adorable :) love ur design and fun colors, thank you for sharing with ATSM!!

Hussena said...

It's such a fabulous card Piali ...so love that cute owl and the pretty colors on your card :)

sandie said...

Great design and really love the bunting and background patterns. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

Roxie said...

Such a cute card, love the image and colors, thanks for joining us this week for the SweetStamps challenge.

Elfies-Bastelstube said...

So cute love the Image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Deborah Frings said...

I love owls too and he's just so adorable! I really like the flag banners and papers. Thanks so much for playing along with Addicted to Stamps and More!