Wednesday, November 27, 2013

One more tag set....

Hello Everyone!!!
Happy Hump Day !!

I managed to sneak in to my craft table in between my Thanksgiving Meal prep work.
Quickly Whipped up another batch of Holiday Tags using my recent favorite Reverse Confetti Tag die and stamps.
The gorgeous Snowflake die is from Simon Says Stamps... ♥♥♥ it!!!

The lovely sentiment is from  Reverse Confetti stamp.
I used Recollections glitter cardstock for the snowflake , its really very pretty & sparkly.
Super quick and simple tag !!!!


This tag set is for the following challenges...
Simon Says  Stamps: Anything Goes.
Creative Craft Challenges: Non Traditional Christmas Colors.
Die Cut Divas: Celebrate.

Now I'll go back to brining and baking...
 Kids will come back early from school today... then fun fun looooooooong weekend begins!!!

Wish all my US readers a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Thanks for peeking!!!



5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Piali!

Traci said...

Very Pretty! Hugs Traci

Melanie said...

Lovely tags!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "non-traditional Christmas colours” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Creative Craft Challenges)

Emily Leiphart said...

These are stunning, Piali! I love the shape of the tags and the sparkle on the snowflakes. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Arlene said...

What a fun sentiment. Beautiful tags! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas