Thursday, September 5, 2013

Little Tangles GDT!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I'm joining the friends over at Little Tangles Blog as their Guest Designer.

 
The challenge theme is CHALKBOARD technique.
I love the chalkboard effect...its very trendy now. 

Here is my card using Neat & Tangled - Dreams stamp.

I used the new My Mind's Eye papers .I gave a little chalkboard effect to patterned paper banners and the cardbase too.

This card is also for the following challenges...
Stampin' Royalty: Patterned Paper.
WordArt Wednesdays : Anything Goes.
Papertake Weekly : Anything  Goes.

Hop over to Little Tangles blog for challenge details and fabulous DT inspirations.
Thank you Ren-Yi for inviting me!!

Thank for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

Hussena said...

Its such a beautiful card Piali ..I love the chalkboard effect you have created and the colors of course :)

Tracey McNeely said...

This is fabulous Piali!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card.. congrats on GTing..

SD pooja said...

Congrats on your GD post ...I loved the card,the faux chalkboard looks wonderful with pps..

June Houck said...

Fabulous card, Piali!

Rose said...

awesome card girl :)

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is a gem! It just bursts right off the screen with it's whimsical chalkboard writing and the fun colors - super fun card!

Sylvia Blum said...

YAY! You rock, Piali :)
Congrats on your GDT! But it's all because you are AWESOME!
Sylvia xx

Joni Andaya said...

Congratulations Piali on your GDT. Your card is fabulous as always!!!

~amy~ said...

So happy to have you as a guestie!!!! I love your fun chalkboard card! So very fabulous!

Poorvi said...

I love this card :)
The chalk board effect is great!!

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful work. Great use of the patterned paper. I'm so glad you joined us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

MiamiKel said...

Hi Piali! I sent my email to you but not sure how to email you direct :) It's Kelnkids@aol.com - thanks so much again!

Ren-Yi said...

hey P - what a brilliant card. i love it. thanks so much for GDT with us at Little Tangles. We're so lucky to have you!