Tuesday, December 18, 2012

ME color challenge!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!
Did you all see that MAMA ELEPHANT Stamps started a new color challenge???
They have a lovely color combo with GLITTER for us to create.

I love ME stamps...they're Fab!!
Unfortunately I don't own any of them yet :(  This issue of missing International packages has gone too far , I'm not ordering anything lately as I never get the stamps in my mailbox...I'll wait till someone from US comes to visit. Anyway , you can find a super cute FREE digi over at Mama Elephant blog to create with.

I have used the free Digi for my card.... 
Just changed it a lil' using Photoshop.
The Red Washi tape is My Mind's Eye. I created the glitter band with 1/4" double sided adhesive tape and silver glitter.

This card is for the following challenges..
The Cutie Pie Challenge : Cute Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by!!!



10 comments:

~amy~ said...

DARLING....tweet!
ugh, sorry about the postal service issues :(

Hussena said...

OMG !! this is such an adorable card Piali ..love the cute li'l birdie and those glitter strips!!

Annette Allen said...

super cute..

Lalo said...

So cute!!!

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab card, so stylish. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

cheiron said...

This is adorable. I love the birdie on top of the sentiment. Too cute!

Kryssi said...

Hey Piali, loved how you made that freebie your own by changing things up! Curious to know where you're located? Is delivery really that unreliable? From my experience, some countries are more so than others!

Oh. thanks for playing along with the ME challenge! And being #1 at that! :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Love the colors, love the glitter, fabulous! Sorry about the mailing difficulties, how frustrating!!

Wida said...

looks so good Piali! loving the glitter strips

Banu said...

Loved your card. The design, the glitter. It can be quite frustrating with the packages.