Saturday, April 7, 2012

Something different, Something fun!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Hoping your enjoying the Easter weekend!!!
Today I've two CAS cards to share with you all.... inspired by RIC#9-Preen.

A very simple birthday card with lots of bling , a Studio Calico butterfly and SRM Sticker sentiment.
The SRM stickers are a RAK from Virginia....thanks Virginia!!!


This card is also for Household Items Challenge in the Moxie Fab World . You must be wondering where is the household item?????

If you look closely  at flowers you'll get the answer....flowers are not any stamps, I just used OKRA to stamp these flowers.
Its super easy and fun....just cut the different size of OKRA and ink it up ( I used distress inks) and stamp. You get a great variety of size.
I had so much fun making the 1st card ...I couldn't stop , I made another one too.

I combined my OKRA stamp and Hero Arts butterfly stamp for this one.
Sentiment sticker  is from E.A.D. Designs .

These cards are for the following challenges...
RIC #9: Preen.
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle :  things with wings.
Charisma Cardz: Chipboard/stickers.


Thanks for stopping!!!
Wish you all a wonderful Easter!

23 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely work Piali!!

I hope to be back crafting soon!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely cards Piali. Hmmm!!! Okra sounds yumm!!! Miss all the seasonal veggies here:(

~amy~ said...

I can't believe your cards..... How fun!!!!!!!!!! Love them!!!!!!

Virginia L. said...

We are in the same mode of card-making, Piali! Love your take on this and the SRM Stickers (make a wish)looks really fabulous in the cards, too!Very creative way to stamp the flowers!Well done!

Kate said...

Pretty Card. I love that paper.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafterkhush said...

i did not make out that you used okra until you mentioned it.. Wow.. what an amazing way to combine the two things to come up with this beauty... Great cards Piali...!!

Rose said...

fab cards and how fun to use vegies to stamp!!! :)

Christina said...

What a cool idea! I love the addition of the stamped butterflies to the second one.

Hussena said...

What a beautiful card Piali i love your take on this challenge and stamping with okra.. wow!!such an fab idea....thanks for sharing:)

Mallika said...

such a fab card .. loved it

jintyoo7 said...

OKRA??? I am speechless - no not really because I want to say how beautiful your card is :)

Brenda said...

Okra! Wow, it's awesome! I saw your second card on the HA FLickr site and was really wondering about that flower! Very creative Piali! I'm also not sure why I am only finding you now as you seem VERY popular! I'll be visiting some more!

Gram's Treasures said...

Very pretty! Love the design and all of the colours. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking this up to the Household Items Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Unknown said...

Really pretty card! Thanks for playing along at Charisma for my chipboard/stickers challenge

Lisa xox

tt.scraps said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SSDS this week perfect for the Things with Wings challenge!
Tammy, SSDS DT

Dotchie said...

Really pretty use of the floral in a simple format. Love the colors. It really stands out!

Carrie said...

Lovely cards!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!

Carrie x

Carrie said...

Lovely cards!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!

Carrie x

Unknown said...

Congrats on your moxie fab win! this card is so amazing! I can't believe it's stamped with okra! so cool!!

Chunyuan said...

Congrats on your win. I did not know it was stamped with okra. It is a genius idea.

JenMarie said...

OMGoodness, this is AMAZINGLY beautiful! WOW WOW WOW!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the sideways sentiment..and WOW! Okra? So creative. Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!