Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello!!!

Hello Everyone!!
After a loooooooooong while, isn't it!!! I'm finally back at my craft room..YAY!!!
I won't bore you all with all the details of my absence..
Here are my first few cards of 2012!!!
First up is a card for challenge which I wanted to join since the day it started didn't get a chance... its is the INSPIRED BY challenge by Laurel!!
I used Echo Park papers and Unity stamps.

This card is for the following challenges..
Inspired by: Inspiration.



Second card is a cute one......

I also used Echo Park papers & stickers for this.

This card is for the following challenges..

CARDS : Square punch.

RCC37: Colors.

Paper and Such Design:make a card with non traditional colors!
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes.

I'll be back later with PTI blog hop card....
Thanks for stopping by!!!



8 comments:

Laurel said...

What fabulous cards! Love your take on my Inspiration cahallenge! Thanks for playing at Inspired By and RCC!

Angélique said...

Great cards!
Welcome back in crafter's land :)

Tanya said...

welcome back! Super cute and fun card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the dp and image on the first and the colors and birds on the second!! Beautiful job!!
Hugs
Chris

jordanbev5 said...

Love your cards! Glad to find you!
Beverly
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

Joan V said...

Love these bright cheery cards. So nice to see in the middle of the winter, here in the US. Hope everything is okay with you and your family. Have a great day.

Anushka said...

Luv the Pure Bliss
Sooo cute!

Christine said...

Both of your cards are so cute!! I love those two birds on your second card. They look so cute looking at each other. Great idea to round the corners on some of your papers too!! Just a wonderful design!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine