Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello!!!

Hello Everyone!!
After a loooooooooong while, isn't it!!! I'm finally back at my craft room..YAY!!!
I won't bore you all with all the details of my absence..
Here are my first few cards of 2012!!!
First up is a card for challenge which I wanted to join since the day it started didn't get a chance... its is the INSPIRED BY challenge by Laurel!!
I used Echo Park papers and Unity stamps.

This card is for the following challenges..
Inspired by: Inspiration.



Second card is a cute one......

I also used Echo Park papers & stickers for this.

This card is for the following challenges..

CARDS : Square punch.

RCC37: Colors.

Paper and Such Design:make a card with non traditional colors!
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes.

I'll be back later with PTI blog hop card....
Thanks for stopping by!!!



8 comments:

Laurel said...

What fabulous cards! Love your take on my Inspiration cahallenge! Thanks for playing at Inspired By and RCC!

Angélique said...

Great cards!
Welcome back in crafter's land :)

Tanya said...

welcome back! Super cute and fun card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the dp and image on the first and the colors and birds on the second!! Beautiful job!!
Hugs
Chris

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your cards! Glad to find you!
Beverly
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

Joan V said...

Love these bright cheery cards. So nice to see in the middle of the winter, here in the US. Hope everything is okay with you and your family. Have a great day.

Anushka said...

Luv the Pure Bliss
Sooo cute!

Christine said...

Both of your cards are so cute!! I love those two birds on your second card. They look so cute looking at each other. Great idea to round the corners on some of your papers too!! Just a wonderful design!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine