Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello!

Hello Crafty Friends!
I'm here to share a card ....for few favorite challenges and with lots of favorite products!!

My Mind's Eye papers are my all time favorite....LOST & FOUND 2 paper collections are just awesome!!!
L&F2 stamp sets are fabulous too!!!
I used MME~ Lost & Found2-Sunshine papers and MME~ L&F2-Rosy Everything stamp set for this card.
The MME~ Stella & Rose-Mabel"love" brads matched  with these papers.
 May Arts Satin ribbon is another favorite thing ...love it!!
I made some cute toothpick Flags ....so this card qualifies for Cards Blog's challenge!
The card is also for My Mind's Eye September card sketch challenge.

Let me know what you think about this card full of gorgeous goodies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Mallika said...

nice card .. loved the color
plz reply to the mail ..
:)
i have been mailing you since last night

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love all the details on this card Piali. The brads, the flowers, the stamping,the ribbon, the toothpick flags - all of it!!

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - love the details here!

miislucky said...

Love the card! I love MME paper and all of their other stuff too but mainly paper, lol. I love how this turned out. Great job!!!

Dragonlady said...

Beautiful creation.

hugs Ali x

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous, Piali!! MME is one of my fave companies as well, and you used their product wonderfully! Loving the cute toothpick flags!!

Misty said...

I think this card is so pretty. I love the banner!

Sonia said...

I really love this card, Piali! Especially the banner...so, so pretty!