Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thanks!!

Hello Everyone!!
A very quick post today since I could only sneak in a very few minutes  of computer time on my daughter's laptop while she is busy with her books and all!
I just wanted to share a Teacher's thank you card..

I used the fabby Pink Pailsee ...Summer Hometown papers and Tiffany's sketch for this card.
Love this Pink Paislee collection...so fun!!
The girl image and sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

This card is for the following challenges..
TG017 
Simon Says Stamp : Anything Goes.



Enjoy your weekend!!!
Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling!

Kitty said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at MAWTT.

Kitty xx

Pami said...

What a great card Piali, I love the paper. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week and good luck. Pami x

Tiff said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Those papers are too cool and that stamped image...GORGEOUS! Thanks again for playing!!!! I just love seeing what you make! It's such a treat!

Katherines Corner said...

What a sweet card!I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs and wishes for a beautiful day ahead. Katherine

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A perfect Teacher's Thank You card - love the backing paper.
Thank you so much for joining us at the MAWTT challenge this week - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x