Friday, August 20, 2010

Bikkie..

Hello Everyone!!!
Meet Bikkie...one of Marina's fabulous creation...

so here is my first THE STAMPING BAZAR DT creation...hope you all like it.
I love these TSB cute images...
The lovely papers are from My Mind's Eye ~ Jack & Jill collection. and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

This card is for the following challenges...


Colour Q: Color Combo.
Stamp Something: Digital.
Charisma cardz: Diecuts.
Sweet Stampin challenge: Favorite stamp...its one of my new faves.

Make sure to stop by TSB blog for sneak peek of a Digi character~ NANCY...I'm sure you will love her..

12 comments:

Tanya said...

Soooo cute! Love that image, sweet, and the papers are fabulous. Your coloring is just amazing, fantastic card. :)

Denimo said...

Awwww... this is so danged cah-ute!!! Wonderful card!

Andrea C said...

aww very cute and such vibrant colours, excellent card x

Saskia said...

Oooh... lovely card Piali!! It's always a pleasure to visit your blog!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my what an gorgeous image
love the card hun
hugs angelique

Michele Kovack said...

ADORABLE!!! Your coloring is fabulous too!!!

bernietom47 said...

Fantastic card! Love that cute image and your coloring is just amazing! The papers are fabulous!
Blessings Bernie

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable card, Piali!! Bikki is too cute!! Love the fun sketch.

Sylvia said...

Such a cute card, Piali! I like the way you used your colors. Thanks for playing the CQC!

Kristen said...

Oh my word, SOOOOO cute!!!! I love it.

Dalis said...

OMG... he is so freaking cute!!!!!! Of course not sure if I color it he might look that cute!

-- dalis

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!