Friday, March 19, 2010

Thank You..

Hello Everyone!!!
Happy Friday!! Its been a very busy and crazy week for me....sorry for being such a  bad blogger! I have planned for few lovely cards but they're all in my sketch book only , hope to finish them soon.
This week for TCC Feature Friday ...Kendra has challenged us with a fabulous color combo...
Purple, Yellow and Blue
Here is my take on it...

Love this cute one...Robbie is not only for valentine ..we can use him for all occasions.Today I made a thank you card ..just stamped  sentiment in the Heart...

So join us to play along and win Buddy and Piper n Prince images as well as a $5.00 Gift Certificate to  Cafe Store and a winner’s blog badge. The winner's blog will be  featured in the Winner’s Section of TCC store .
Make sure to check the Cafe Blog for all the lovely DT creations and link your project HERE by next thursday, March 25th.

Have a great weekend!!

12 comments:

Crystal said...

Super cute Piali great take on the sketch and that image is toooo cute!

Kelly said...

He's adorable Piali!! I love how you coloured him with his face in flesh tones and matching feet. I also just love the idea of stamping inside the heart for a dif. occassion...I guess I neeed to start thinking outside the box...lol!
Kelly

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Fantastic card! That's a tough color combo and you pulled it off perfectly! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Girl!

Fink said...

This is just so cute! I love how you did the heart tricolor. The whole card is fantastic!

Rachel said...

Great card Piali!!
hugs,
Rachel

Sara said...

Too too cute!! Love how you only cut 2 sides of the square,and the heart is gorgeous!!! Oh, by the way, thanks for playing along with Sketch Girl!!!!

Sandra H. said...

What a cute little critter that is!!

I just have to ask,,, what's up with that Anonymous posting above. Did I miss something?

Harriet H said...

This card is so cute. I love the stamp and the colors that you used. Thanks for playing along with Sketch Girls Sketch Challenge.

Harriet

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a cutie! Great idea to stamp the sentiment in the heart and I also like the way you pinked up just 2 sides of the square. Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with Sketch Girl!!!

Valerie said...

how adorable and the colors WOW are so pretty!

~amy~ said...

Hey girlie...love this...that little racoon or is that raccoon...grrr...this should have spell check!!! anyways, he's adorable and so is your card!

Jess said...

Fantastic card! Love the bright colors and adorable raccoon! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!