Sunday, February 21, 2010

Going in Circles....

Hello Everyone!!!
This is my second post today..time for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. This week we have a very FUN challenge...one of my faves.
GOING IN CIRCLE!
Create a project or a card that has as many circles on it as you can possibly
include without making it gaudy.
Here is my Circle card..

A simple HAPPY card using Hero Arts stamps and a layered punched flower...I  love this card..turned out pretty good.
ColouQ: Color combo

Pals Paper Arts:"KISS" (Keep It Simple, Sweetie)
Hand Full of Stamps: Sending you Wishes

This week we have a fabulous prize from Simon Says Stamps..

$25 Gift Certificate + FREE Shipping!

Come paly along with us...make sure to link your entries HERE by next Saturday Feb 27th.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

9 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Hey Piali!

Great card. Cracks me up because I initially had the same thought for mine:) Love the flower on the end.

Ciacchina said...

questa card mi piace da impazzire!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a bright and cheery card - love all the circles! Thanks for playing @PPA!

Donna said...

Piali...Thos is just absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE all the different kinds of circles you found...Ummm I should pull out some of my old HA stamps!! Xx

Michele Gross said...

Super cute! Great combo of challenges, the colors work really well :)

SnappyStamper said...

Love your card, Piali! Circle Circus is a fave of mine! Thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week!

毛衣 said...

感謝是愛心的第一步 ..................................................

Kendra said...

Great card Piali... Did you stamp all those circles or is that paper? Maybe I missed it somewhere? Beautiful and fun :)

Trish Hughes said...

What a fun and bright card. Love it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish