Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow Globe.....

Hi All!!!

Its the last week of this month...so I'm getting ready for  another Sassystudiodesigns' New release..
Here is one of my fave from the forthcoming release....


Its a SNOW GLOBE card template...cool thing is that I can make two at a time with the template...the image is also from SSD~~ " First Snow"..love it.
I made a shaker card...like we shake the snow globe...
 Project Tuesday: Shaker cards.
 Winter Wonderland: Open Theme~ My second entry today...
 Dareu2digistamp: Shape card....
 Lala Land Crafts: Sparkle...I add lots of it.
  Stamp Tv: Let It Snow...


Have a happy crafty day :o)

11 comments:

Irina Blount said...

What a fun, fun card!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Teri said...

Piali ... this is absolutely gorgeous! I love this idea!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Sara said...

This is soooo cool!

Lynda said...

Fabulous and a great idea. Love the image. Thanks for joining in with Winter wonderland again!

Lynd xxx

Teri said...

Wow - what a fab take on the Open theme at Winter Wonderland this week!
Thanks for playing - again!
Hugs,
Teri x

~amy~ said...

good grief girlie...you are soooo creative!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! What an amazing card! I love it!
You are so talented!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Larissa said...

Great card Piali! That shape is so awesome and such a lovely image! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi there Piali I brought some sassy designs images the other day and I am looking forward to using them. This is great I love the snowglobe idea. Thanks for joining us again this week at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale

Valerie said...

LOVED this one! can you tell I used the globe part of it on the SSD banner :) hope you didn't mind!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love this - such a great shape, thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this week.