Saturday, September 19, 2009

Get Sketchy #6


I was too late for last Getsketchy challenge...when I was ready to post Bree  had new challenge up...........so this time I did this on the first day...lovely sketch....and more tough one is the bonus challenge ~~NO PATTERNED PAPER.
So I tried to do something cute for a friend..... used Bazzill cardstock and all background stamps and created my own PP .

                                                   
PAPERS: Bazzill.
STAMPS: OWL-Hero Arts, Background- Stampalogy and TPC

Have a great weekend :o)

5 comments:

Lilian said...

Your card is just so CUTE and I love your color combo! Thanks for joining the Belles N Whistles blog hop too! Have a wonderful weekend!

Angèle said...

Great color combo and a very cute card! Love how you made your own PP!
Thank you for playing at GS!

Anonymous said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!

~amy~ said...

super darling Piali!! Love the colors...sooo clean & fresh. That Hero Arts owl is just tooooooo sweet!

Dora said...

Great job to make your own paper, cute card!
thnx for playing!