Friday, February 7, 2014

Case Study!!

For Crafty Chick Bloghop scroll down or Click HERE.

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!!

Today I'm playing along with CASE STUDY challenge...
This month's muse is Danielle Flanders...I absolutely love her work...its simply amazing!!

Here is my card...
I love to create this kind of cards...but I don't do it very often (note to self: should do it more).
I used embossing paste and Simon Says Stamps - Snow stencil for the background.
I had few scraps on my table, they worked perfectly for this designs.
I stamped the Hero Arts -Arrow Background stamp with HA- black ink, then trimmed a narrow strip from it...love how it looks like an arrow printed paper.
The doily and "&" dies are from Papertrey Ink.
Finally embellished my card with some sequins( gift from Winnie& Walter stamps) , rhinestones and enamel dots.

This card is for the following challenges..
Case Study: Inspiration.
Simon Says Challenge: Have a heart.
CASology: "AND"

Hope you all like this card!!

Have a great weekend...
Thanks for stopping by!!

15 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oooohhh this is stunning!
Laura

Sylvia Blum said...

Gorgeous and perfect in every way!
You have created another stunner, Piali :)
I just love your work!
Sylvia xx

Reusing with Quilling said...

Its awesome !!

Laura Sterckx said...

Fabulous card, Piali! The doily looks so pretty and I love the banners as well! :) Great colors and design! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Lynn Mangan said...

I love this fabulous collage of elements Piali. Gorgeous!

Isha Gupta said...

GORGEOUS card Piali. Love it!

Isha Gupta said...

GORGEOUS card Piali. Love it!

Joeann Isaac said...

Beautiful card

Laura Davis said...

Simply stunning!
Laura

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Gorgeous texture and yet still overall a clean feeling! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Lee-Anne said...

Absolutely stunning, Piali!

Lisa Lara said...

I loooooooove how you layered her Piali.

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous card - love the layers!

Tasnim said...

Wow! Love the collage you created! It's stunning!

cbuswell said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!