Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mix n Match

Hi!
I'm back with the 2nd Sunday post!
Hope you all are ready for one more challenge..
 So here is CURTAIN CALL~Act 49 color challenge for you all...


My favorite colors Black, Red,White ....kraft..all together, WOW!!!

I like to make collage kind of stuff...I've made few mix media art on canvas in past. When I saw this Sasya's sketch ..felt like creating something with mix of embellishments & stamps.
The stamps are from Hero Arts...and the butterfly die is from Papertrey Ink.
Its something different than what I usually create... hope you all like it!

This card is for the following challenges..

Allsorts - Plain and simple.
Charisma Cardz  - Anything goes .
Creative Inspirations - 2 or more stamped images.
Wild Orchid - Ribbons and bows .
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Stitching .
Craftalicious  - thanks .
Flutter By Wednesdays - Open theme+ a butterfly, fairy or angel .



The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:







and September Guest Designer, Vicki Dutcher at All I Do is Stamp.

...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Act 49 Challenge creation using Mr. Linky over at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

Thanks for stopping by..


24 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

i just love your card hun
good luck at the challenges
hugs angelique

Christina said...

OMG, I seriously LOVE this! The collage you've made is fabulous! I can never pull of this look, so I really admire it when it is done well. Wonderful job with this week's colors!

Silke Ledlow said...

Piali, your collage looks fabulous!!! Love how you used this weeks colors!!! Hugs ~S~

Jean Martin said...

Oh this is just beautiful Piali! Great job with the colors!!!

Laurel said...

I absolutely LOVE this!

Angie Tieman said...

Amazing card!! LOVE it!

Makiko Jones said...

Wowza!!! Piali, what a stunning card! I love your take on the colors. Great sketch, too! Fabulous work as always!

Nancy said...

Piali, this is exquisite!! I love it!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Piali. Love those circle elements. Great use of the colors... pretty butterfly! :o)

Gemma said...

beautiful card, very unique! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Anita said...

Fantastic card Piali! I am drooling over all that texture...BEAUTIFUL! :)

Julie said...

Oooh this is so cute and clever Piali! Love the background and the butterfly!

Fleer said...

Oooooh! What a stylish card! I'm all excited about how you beat the sketch and the colors just won! Elegant card! Thank you for participating in the SS # 29 and good luck!

Stacey Schafer said...

fantastic variety of elements, Piali! beautiful!

Justine said...

Piali I love this and can totally see it gracing the pages of one of the publications!!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

fabulous design...I luv this!

enjoy *~*

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oooo this is very cool! All the shapes and textures! I also had a fun month!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Piali

Such a beautiful card love the layout and beautiful textures...

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Mona Evy said...

Awesome card. Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!

Sasya said...

oh my god, this is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS work!!! thank you so much for joining us!

hugs*
Sasya

Veronika said...

Oh, it is so beautiful!
i really like it!

Nika said...

Oooooh!What a stylish card! Amazing card!! LOVE ...

Helga said...

Piali, your card is so beautiful!
Thank you for playing with Sasya Sketches! Good luck :)

Rene said...

Gorgeous! So stylish! Thanks for playing along with SSDS!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'